Hyperhidrosis Botox Therapy (excessive underarm sweating)
Are you tired of embarrassing underarm sweating? Have you tried several antiperspirants and nothing helps? We are excited to offer BOTOX® (onabotulinumtoxinA) for severe underarm sweating (severe primary axillary hyperhidrosis) BOTOX injections are a great solution when other options have failed. BOTOX® temporarily blocks the chemical signals from the nerves that stimulate the sweat glands. When the sweat glands don’t receive chemical signals, severe underarm sweating is reduced. Sweat will continue to be produced elsewhere. Each armpit will receive around 15 injections during the treatment.
Benefits of BOTOX for severe underarm sweating:
- Only one treatment is needed to achieve results
- Treatments take around 30 minutes
- Most patients find the treatments are not painful, however topical numbing cream is available for comfort.
- Treatment is effective for up to 6 months on average.
- Botox does not destroy the sweat glands or cause any permanent damage to the tissues, it only stops the nerve signals.
Schedule a consultation today to find out if this treatment might be right for you!