Quarantine is over and you are ready to get out and live your life again! Time to enjoy the warm weather, parties, and maybe meet someone new; but first and foremost it’s time to show off that body you’ve been keeping hidden from the world for over a year. Unfortunately, there are a couple stubborn bulges that won’t get with the program. Never fear, CoolSculpting® is here!
CoolSculpting® is a completely noninvasive procedure to help rid you of the stubborn bulges that diet and exercise just can’t seem to eliminate. It is a safe, effective and nonsurgical alternative to scarier procedures like liposuction. And it has been FDA-cleared for use on pockets of fat on nine areas of the body:
- flanks (love handles)
- inner and outer thighs
- bra roll
- back fat
- underneath buttocks (also known as banana roll)
- upper arms
The CoolSculpting® process uses cryolipolysis to freeze the fat. See, fat is more susceptible to cold than other tissues and organs. While your fat is crystallizing, the rest of your body is unphased. And when the treatment is done, your body naturally eliminates the dead fat cells, for good! You can finally say goodbye to those stubborn pockets of fat that diet and exercise never seem to affect.
Here’s how it goes:
1. You meet with the doctor to make sure you are an appropriate candidate for the procedure and that you have no contraindication to treatment. Appropriate candidates are not looking to lose weight as a whole, but have specific areas with an unpleasant bulge of fat that they want to minimize.
2. Advanced Skin + Body Aesthetics creates a treatment plan with you that is tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
3. You relax, check your email, watch some TV, or take a nap while treatment begins. You may feel pressure and intense cold at first, but this soon dissipates as the area becomes numb.
4. Since it is a nonsurgical procedure, you can typically return to work immediately!
You may see results in as little as three weeks past your treatment, but you will experience the most dramatic results between two and six months after. Best of all, there’s no need to adhere to a strict diet, though most patients are so happy with their results that they choose to take good care of their new bodies.
Of course CoolSculpting® is not for everyone. There might be some side effects post-procedure, like redness, swelling, temporary numbness, bruising, firmness, tingling or stinging. However, these effects will fade and they are nothing compared to more invasive procedures like liposuction or a tummy tuck.
What do you think? Are you ready to put your best self forward with confidence? Give Advanced Skin + Body Aesthetics of Lincoln a call to book your CoolSculpting® consultation today, and let us help you be your bold and beautiful self.
For more on CoolSculpting®, take a look at Let’s Talk CoolSculpting®!
You should not have the CoolSculpting® procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.